'CURIS' LEATHER BALM
The handmade leather balm is made out of organic Shea Butter, organic and local beeswax, and organic almond oil.
These natural ingredients will take care of your leather goods, giving them protection from bad weather conditions, and helping to protect them from scratches and from drying while maintaining their softness.
The leather conditioner is also designed and thought to restore worn and used leather items, it will give some more patina and character to the leather.
How to apply:
1. Ensure that the leather goods are clean and dry.
2. Test a small amount on a hidden part of the leather to preview results.
3. Apply by hand and massage into the leather.
4. Let the balm absorb in the leather and then condition it with a clean cloth.
5. If necessary repeat the process, to protect, restore, and extend the life of the leather items.